- Checking out a book at Magnolia is easy! Follow instructions below!
- Put in “Holds Request” using links provided on the Magnolia website under “student links,” click on “Alexandria Library Researcher.” Once there you use your student username
(ex:rhartung)and password (same as your google login).
If you have trouble making a “Hold” request please email Mrs. Hartung at email@example.com, or call 530-268-2815 ext 313.
4) Distance Learning Pick-up
- a) All requests must be submitted by the Thursday prior to desired pick-up day.
- b) Books can be picked up curbside outside the Woodshop classroom (located at the front of the school, adjacent to the parking lot) Mondays from 9am-12pm.
5) Hybrid Learning
- a) Requests will be filled for Hybrid students within 24 to 48 hours and delivered to students in their classrooms Tuesday-Friday.